Prōfectus (Latin): advancement, progress, effect, increase, growth, profit, and success.
I named my seminars ‘Profectus’, because I aim to help participants find their unique path to physical progress in order to achieve success. Part of my commitment to chiropractic care is to share my industry knowledge with teams to promote general wellbeing and musculoskeletal health.
Educational advancement for:
- Massage Therapists
- Sports Management and Athletic Teams
- Personal Trainers
- Fitness Instructors
- Limited range of motion in the back, shoulder, neck or limbs
- Strength and Conditioning Coaches
Seminars I offer:
- Musculoskeletal Pain: Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis, and Treatment
- Posture and Chiropractic Care
- Sports Injury Recognition and Rehabilitation
I can also work with you to develop a seminar that reflects your organization’s unique objectives and learning goals.
If you have any questions or would like to book a seminar, please reach out to email@example.com or call 613-255-2440.